Sunday, December 3, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching


It's been a long time since I joined KATHY for a day of slow stitching.  I have a project that needs a day of dedication.


Yes, poor Earlene is my date for the day.  It is just all the black floss areas which gets tiresome due to the color, but she is getting stitched today.  As I work, I've found a few small areas I seemed to have missed so they will get needed attention to.  Then there's those three buttons that haven't been attached to the little 'cross-body' bags. 

It's a cold and frosty day - a good day to stay inside and take up needle and thread.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

Karen said...

How very nice. Did you do the coloring?

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I totally agree with ya Sharon. I just laid out my own slow stitching and was pleased to see I've made more progress than I realized. Keep warm and enjoy your day. :)

Nancy J said...

Cold and frosty, what welcome words as we swelter down here. Black, I find that too hard to do when the light isn't bright, and even with a table lamp that has wonderful LED lights, still a touch difficult, Earlene is coming along so nicely, good company for you today.

Suzanne said...

We are expecting snow today, so I am with you...staying inside and creating!

Quilter Kathy said...

A perfect day for a date with Earlene... enjoy!

Kate said...

Hope you got lots done today and were able to stay warm while too.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your little lady.

Barbara said...

Sounds like you and Earlene will be very cozy. My Earlene is coming along, but still a long way to go.