Sunday, February 5, 2017

Monday Making 2/6/17


After successfully cleaning my computer and installing a wireless keyboard and mouse - I am ready to do some stitching.  I will join BETH today and enjoy some Monday Making.


I bought this pattern - Button Boats - when it first came out and finally got all the necessary essentials to make this.  Some scraps pulled and the fabrics are prepped.  Today I will make my template from the pattern (read all the directions several times) and I am ready for something a little different.

Hope you get to enjoy your Monday Making (it's snowing again, good stitching weather),

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

cute pattern would make cute little Easter baskets

Sarah said...

Love your fabric choices! They will be adorable and I agree, cute Easter baskets.

Barbara said...

Very cute. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

Needled Mom said...

I've seen a few of those. They are wonderful. Have fun.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Read all the directions several times.....grin...you know that is something I have to do times ten.

Sheila said...

Have fun with your new project , looks really cute .

gayle said...

I've sewn a couple of Lazy Girl patterns, and really liked them.
Looks like a fun project you've got there!

Kate said...

Very cute pattern. It will be lovely with the fabrics you've got picked out.