Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A Festival of Quilts - Part One


I have been busy with our Hall of Fame show - and then I  got horribly ill.  It started with the sniffles the first day and progressed each day of the show, and then I just dropped.  I will post this in two parts and I didn't get photos of all the quilts or displays.



There was a lovely display and tribute to three very talented members of CMQHOF that passed in the last year.







My photos don't do this piece justice - those bits of sparkle or accents are not hot crystals or beads - they are ALL French Knots!







I will have Let's Book It post later today
Sewingly YOurs,
Sharon

11 comments:

Debbie said...

I wondered where you were.....hope you get back up and well soon. Thanks showing these beauties

Sheila said...

So sorry to hear you have been sick and hope you will be feeling much better soon . Lovely display with some incredible talent! Thanks for sharing.

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

These are beautiful. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

No wonder why these ladies were honored. What lovely quilts. Hope you are feeling better now. No fun being sick.

Susie said...

What great quilts and the colours are amazing. Hope you are feeling better soon. Need to cuddle with your Fur Babies and drink plenty of fluids. Hugs, Susie xx

Barbara said...

Beautiful quilts. I was just thinking about you last night, wondering where you'd been. Hope you feel better soon.

QuiltShopGal said...

So sorry you got sick. Not fun to be at such an amazing show and not feel 100%. Rest and get better. Thanks for sharing the show with us.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Needled Mom said...

I always love seeing the quilts. I hope you feel better soon. I've heard of so many with these early colds.

Denise :) said...

Yuck...it's no fun being sick. I hope you're feeling much better! Lots of pretty quilt pics today! :)

Kate said...

Lots of "wow" quilts. Looks like it was an amazing show. Colds are the absolute worse, hopefully yours is on the mend.

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear you were sick during the show - certainly does take the fun out of your hard work