Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Scrap Play Date


I have a free day to play before the May Mania sets in, so I want to play with my scraps.  I'll be joining Sarah in trying to solve a scrap problem - mine is too many leader/ender projects piled up.


First up will be all those tiny HSTs - 600 1.5" little buggers in those two trays. I just know they are going to get flipped onto the floor one of these days - so let's play.  I pulled one of my shoe totes that has a lot of 3.5" HSTs and my 2.5" squares barrel (that's stuffed).


A start to the process.  I need to run to the post office to send out my Hands2Help quilts (and those pesky monthly bills), but it will be a day to play.

Won't you join the scrap challenge?  Need inspiration?  Be sure to visit THE LINKY PARTY today for some inspiration.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon


9 comments:

Sherry said...

I would love to work with my ever growing pile of scraps. I am trying to get them organized but seem to lack the time. It is fun to see what others are doing with their scraps. I like the blocks you have created.

Dana Gaffney said...

600 1.5 HST's, you must be in heaven, LOL.

Jeanna said...

Those are some amazing squares for scraps!

I'm jealous you are already mailing your H2H quilts!

sewyouquilt2 said...

love your blocks.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Bill day for me too. ALways good to have some scrappy sewing to look forward to though!!

Teresa in Music City said...

How fun!!! Oh how I wish I could find time to play in my scraps today! Maybe tomorrow :)

Rebecca in AK said...

Wonderful blocks from your scraps! I am playing I'm my strings today. Have fun!

Kate said...

Very fun scarp blocks. You have this very cool ability to take what you have and turn it into wonderful scrappy blocks.

Sarah Craig said...

I love what you're doing with those tiny HSTs - I've accumulated a bunch of them too, maybe it's time to use them!